Friday, September 12, 2008

Fallen leaves..new hopes will grow

As i walking across the parkinng lots of university to the bus stop.i stopped on piles of fallen leaves with defferent browns colours,some light browns,some light browns,some dark browns,some yellow browns and some are greenish.as i moved forward wind blew other leaves separating them from the branches they were attahed to,it was like walking n a rain of leaves.
This happend every year,every autum in between september and november,and the tress become''bald''leafless..not really a pleasent scenery,really..!!!a bunch of trees in the park without any leaves,but i think if they(the trees i mean)were given choices,they will still choose this way being bald in autums and winter.
Yet they won't be stay bald for the rest of their lives,when winter passed away,spring comes new bud around the brances,new leaves grow gracefully a sign of new growth,new life,a new glory.
In the middle of spring they will be ready,trees full of leaves,ready to greet the coming sumer,the birds come and rest under the branch,to cooll down or to continually live under it's shadows,wich gives peace and comfort.and so the fallen leaves paid off for the better,greener and more beautiful growth in the future.
So is my lives..
There are things that lord wants me to give up in this present time,things that maybe dearly to me that i hold them so tight and dont want to let go,things that have been around and so familiar in my lives.
Let me learn from the trees and fallen leaves..letting go those precious''leaves''may be not easy task,but when the lord ask me to do so,he will give me the strengh to acomplish it,he will be with me and guide me step by step even i don't feel it.for when he does that,he already stores something better,something more beutiful and delightful for me in replae of things i give up.in that way...i grow each day better..greener,and beautiful in the eyes of the lord.
Let me learn from the fallen leaves...........

No comments: