Sunday, October 5, 2008

Life goes on

Firstly i'd like to thank everyone who has tried to cheer me up and brighten my feeling,the disappointed lingered of my self for days in me.it strucked me even deeper when my parents asked about it(i knew they would anywy...)but they know there is nothing can be done to change my marks,the most i can do and should do is to do my best in my own life,i shall not stop.Today during my prayer time my aunt call me and sk how was in hk.i did said can u call me after my prayer time?then she ask me wether there is anything i need to be prayed on?The first word that came out from my mouth ws''confident'',i needed it so bad that i was not sure whether i can pass my bachelor with good degree as my aunt was talking.after i cut off the phone i could not help but cried i felt relatived as if all burden in my heart has been lifted up by allah.I haven't cried so much on my own lately..usually i cry to him on my own when there is a matter or two,maybe i kept it inside my self this time and it sure was painful.After i finish praying i felt much better,i felt my heart was light and i'am stronger and confident.now i can say to my self''i'am able to go through this''do my best and get a good degree.i feel great smile on my face.
As i call my chilhood friend who always praying for me was smiling at me giving me a sense and happiness''nothing wasted''he's said.it open my mind the lord let me to go through all of these things for purpose.even if it is painful in this present time and may seem useless at all to the future.it is great feeling to know that all of these thing,all of these lesson and knowledge won't be wasted,the time will come when i will using what i have learned now,i'm happy now......

No comments: