Sunday, June 21, 2009

Best friend

Is like a light in darkness
make a hope to come true
who holding me thide when I falling
who push me when I stop up I love your soft kisses
I love your soft touch
His my spirit I love the way you bite your lip
my soul go with him I love you sooooo much
where ever I go
He go with me I love the way you look at me
I love the way you smile
When I cry he cry I love the way you're shy sometimes
when I smile he smile Every once and a while
he make me happy
when the life so lonely
I love it when you look at me
by: RHR when I'm not looking at you
you think I do not realize it
LOVE But really ...............I do

Love is a undefination thing
who make good anythink I love the way you cuddle
can make smile in the sadness I love the way you sleep
and make cry in the happyness I love the way you rub and your neck
when you are thinking so deep
It can fly in the wing
turn on in the land I love all of you
make some one still to life your nose, your lips, your hair, your feet
with the kind of beyond belive I will never stop loving you
you are so amazingly sweet
Love is not only a beautyful thing
but also stuped thing I love that I love you
make a smile and cry I have loved you from the very start
in the life or die I LOVE ALL OF YOU
I now hand you the key to my heart
Love is a friendship
many people want to get it by: Aang gunawan
I don't know why it happen
this situation make 'love'
undefination......



Jiwa

Resah bimbang tak menentu
takut aku merajai diriku
apa aku takut untuk mencoba
sesuatu yang kuanggap itu mimpi

akankah hal itu benar-benar terjadi
aku tak tahu
bingung pun merajai pikiranku
aku tidak tahu

Tapi aku percaya akan sesuatu
bahwa aku memiliki kekuatan
tuk melawan ketakutanku
dan membuat mimpiku menjadi
nyata..

No comments: