Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Say a little prayer


One thing that keeps me a live all these yers was prayers,honestly as a person,i'am fragile inside,i cry easly,break down easily,wrry easily,want to give up easily and complain about this and that easily too,this is the real me.One that makes my parents,especially my mum,worry so much.However there is one powerful thing in this world that can keep a person a live,even the most fragile person.it's PRAYER.i'am thankful so much grateful to those,who never fail to say their prayers for me each time of their lives,my parent and my brother,and so my friend....they all give me strength and they will carry on living,to continue whatever i'm doing no matter hard nd impossible things are,they all make me feel loved.I,too,don't get lonely here or there without my family because of prayers...it's a wy to comunicate with god(allah)he is my everything.I believe,prayer are powerful,there are such things call mirales,yeah i supposed just think life it self miracles,and miracles can happend if we have a strong will to pray and to faith that it will happend.

No comments: