Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Uggggggggghhhhhhhhhh

Tuesday,september 16,2008

I managed to get my self out of bed on time this morning,ready to go for some exercise or do some cleaning in my room,i just ignored the headache so that i don't get bothered by it.reach at the park as the earliest attendant and was really looking forward to see the new person...hehehhe...one,two,there familiar faes come along at the park to do some exercise too,but much of them are do jogging and do some other exercise.while i do jogging was about to start,then a completely unfamiliar fe showed up,it was a''GUY''!!!...the uncle who walk beside to me instanly laughing after seeing my face expresion.whatttttttt...??another guy!!out of disbelief,it is true he is the one,i thought was a girl...yeah thanks to god..i put my hope high that the person would be a girl eeeeemmmm....
so yeah..now it's even toughter for me,a girl competing with that guy just great...and perfect.
I'm really tired today,extremly tired.even when i met my friend in a supermrket,she said i look exhausted,yes...i'am.my mind was blank,walking like a robot around city centre.luckily i managed to get part of my grocery shopping done.i go around the city super market to get some cheap veggies,apple,brown pear,yogurt and milk uuugghhhhh very heavy though,my hands felt like falling apart.And today's weather is so hooooooottttttttt and on top of that the sun really shining down on my head strongly.right just perfect combination for me.

No comments: