Sunday, January 4, 2009

About Me

It again for the second times as a request from such a warm''GREAT''friend''Calvin''let me start...
ANOTHER 10 THINGS ABOUT ME''HANY''
1) She is very PERFECTIONIST person,who would stress herself out(and sometimes to the measure of depression)to do things as perfect as she wants.
2) Be who she is,say exacly what her mind and heart say and won't even act nice if her heart is disliking something,Too STRAIGHT FORWARD??maybe....
3) She enjoys cross-stitching,knitting,scrapbooking and sometimes sketching random things,after sometime of not knitting,i will soon start knitting a pair of mitten for my love,i hope it will work out well.
4) She dreams of having twins!!!Tee-hee...
5) She has super sensitive nose that even my friend always think and said that''hany''was a doggy in the previos life''bite rock''hahahahah...
6) People's first impression of her''RUDE,AROGANT,QUIET AND JUDES''(mungkin krn modelku garang x yeeeeeeeee)The impression after:talkactive and such a crazy gal!!!
7) She is super quiet when she is angry and always puts such a face that friend around and maybr also rock really hates(i'm working hard on reducing my temper)
8) She loves cyicling,but hates other sports,that reminds me of old time when i always compete with my BFF for fun.
9) She is not morning person.
10) She has no regrets,anything i do,i do it with pleasure,even there might be some not so good time in between.in my life,i have no regrets and will never have,i cherish everything that happends in my life,anyone that comes into my life and all that has been given into me,for i believe nothing good will come out of regret)
Cal..thanks once again for such a prise and the prayer*hugs*
ps.Anyone would like to this???you are most wellcome to do so....

No comments: