Tuesday, January 13, 2009

TURN A NEW LEAF

Thursday,january 01.2009

It's all been the second hour of the new year 2009,i'm still awake here in the lonely night only with my friend(CALVIN)i speand,but not making me much totally happy huhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,i really miss my love there(hongkong city)what he do there.with whome,and where he going to celebrate this new year???many question in my mind abt that.

Well,shall i talk abt my new year's eve first??i had lunch at japanese restaurant,where i almost exploded my stomach with the free chrisantemum tea,after that we go to watch the movie''AUSTRALIA''is very good movie''(i crying while i both the ticket for me and calvin.i remember that time when me and rock was delaying to watch the movie bcoz of my mistake)the story is so true,deep and touchy,all the stars playet well,the quality of the movie is indeed fantastic,its as if was watching a set of living photographs,breath-taking scenes of the movie is indeed fantastic,it's as if was watching a actors and actresses!!!it is a must see movie.

Enough of the new year's eve thing.....
2008 was year full of lessons for me,lessons to be a good lovers,we faught here and there,thanks god,those times teach us to understand deeperabout each other.Each day of my life brings me to greater appreciation of having''ROCK''in my life,i truly thank the lord for such a wonderfully caring and loving lovers i have(maybe even not totally)We learn to support each other and together we knit our stories,build our relationship more strongger,and expeRience our journey happiness.
Just several minutes ago,i was enjoying the view of beautiful fireworks outside my window.yeah...this week each year,they have a fireworks show on friday or saturday*they call it born-fire night.I'm always amazed by the colourful view the fireworks given in a dark sky of the night,this experience can only be enjoyed by the bare-eyes and often can be express through picture/photos.seeing it straight away gives a different and better feeling abt it.
it is a pity though...fireworks only last a few second and they are gone by then,otherwise,wouldn't it be a beautiful decoration on the night skies??

No comments: