Saturday, March 28, 2009

Anger an honest Emotion

25,march,2009

As i continued to deal with anger i learn it's an honest emotion,but the question is???what am i going to do with it??i can't burry it within again and again,i dealt with my anger issue it effected many of my relationships,not knowing how to handle it appropriately.i often allowed it to fester poisoning my friendship.
I remember a week before CALVIN and I have been huge fight for the past fiew weeks,and i know a lotof it is my fault,we talked everything out and i relize even more that because of my own problem with my boyfriend.i can't handle conflic,tention,and anger very well.as we talked i cried the whole time.he was so panic and feel so sorry.
I didnt relize how many emotions i still have walled up inside of me.he were very encouraging and supportive,he's said''IT WAS GOOD THINGS THIS FIGHT HAPPENED''because i can work on handling anger and conflict better now instead of facing this marriage someday and possibly ruining that relationship.

No comments: