Saturday, March 28, 2009

Postive emotions awakened

27,march,2009

But asi learned to express the negative emotions i had suppressed so long,i found i was making room for positive emotions to reawakend as well.little by little life seemed less of a burden.god began to show me signs of true living.i began to:SMILE,LAUGH AND FEEL A JOY i hadn't felt for more than four months.
Even tears were a gift i was becoming more comfortable with my emotions.i still had a hard time talking about my feelings,but at least i was finally feeling again.i prefered anything over the deadness i'd known for so long.being a live means experiencing fully life's joy and sorrow,laughter and tears.the joy make the pain more bearable,and the pain makes the joy that much sweeter.
The bud was begining to blossom a sweet delight to my soul,the metamorphosiscame withpain,as i continued to find out.yet some how that made the transformation even more beautiful.
With hope again within my grasp,i reached out and clung to it with everything in me,the light was beginning to pierce the darkness of my soul,and i was so thankful.maybe god had been listening to my pleas.for mercy all along the nightmares hadceased and the fear was lessening as i continued to expose the monster to the light.

No comments: