Friday, April 10, 2009

U didn't care about me

28,march,2009

Today i was sitting alone at the window side of my bedroom,raining pouring outside really heavy.seem like my tears keep on rolling down since four months ago.another time i was so quiet listening to rain drop.suddenly my fone was ringging,it shown somebody number that i really know it very well.yeah it's ROCK was calling me and i was so excited and happy to pick up the fone and say hi to him...i though he was care about me from he's deep heart.but then i was wrong...at all,he calling me only when he's needed money.
Oh my GOD pls help me to open he's heart,i want truly love and serious relationship not fake love like this.everything i ready put him at first than my own family but he treat me badddddddddd......
I truly doesn't like he's habit at all,he's habit make me sick all the time..but he's dont care about thathe only know somebody must be fulfill what he want and never think where and how hard to get it,but after he get everything he want he will ignoring that person even only to pick up a phone or replay sms he's seems dont have time for it.
I think he was much selfish when someone else need he's helped he only can give promissing,i much relized about that now and what i treat him before was wrong.i thought he will helping me but not at all,when i was down seems more worse to kick me away,no any helped or support at all.
I really feel hurt about itbut i only can keep it without saying out to other.god pls helped me to face this all and give me power to stand with all of this feeling.

No comments: