Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Closure



It's been a long time,however i just want to write a thing that keep bugging my mind.how come when i ask the one up there for a closure or to defend me,he does nothing???truth that will open both of my superiors eyes that i'm not lying or did i pressured the girl.
What i want is the one who is up there help me,defend me or get a closure about this problem,i don't like being deceived like this,he done nothing and soon the girl will gone and left the big problem inside,i really need a closure and someone like a lawyer to defend me,can he become a lawyer and defend me??
The time is clickingand so far there is nothing been done,maybe i'm wrong to turned to god to help me??where is the parh??i'm getting lost of hope in here,dont know he really notice it??

No comments: