Friday, February 6, 2009

I for Insomnia

SATURDAY,FEB,07 2009


My long sleepless night became a nightmare,i just can't stand that.at first it was just a change of my biological time,i didn't slep at night,and slept while other people went tp work.it was fun until i found my self wasn't sleep at all.then i relaized in this three weeks,i had just 2-3 hours of sleep each day and this is what i called nothing but disaster,not to mention after efect:Dark circles under my eye,which obviously caused due to my distrubed sleep.i lost my weight about 2 kilos and amazingly don't feel happy about that.i dont know why i can't sleep??but i know this is on the one hand no good and very unhealthy!!!!
But on other hand,it really helped me out during my working time.i could concentrate and focus on my work bcoz there's not much noise at dawn.but still,it shoudn't be this way,a friend of mine asked me to take sleeping pills,but i don't think it's a good idea.sleeping pills is aren;t solution,my other friend told me to see the doctor or psychiatrist,but i dont think it's necessary either,so here i am,sitting on the bedside and still(counting sheeps kumping ober clouds)looking for the rigt solution to my insomania...
Wish me luck.give me back my sleep,i really need that A.S.A.P!!!!

No comments: