Friday, February 6, 2009

WOMAN AND MAN:two wrongs wouldn't make a right

monday,02 feb 2009

03.33PM
We had a fight,its all about nothing actually,NOTHING important.neither me not my girl can control our word.she called me loser and i call her to pissed of,that was just enough for meso before i do something stupider i left her crying.


07.30PM
Home already still sick of my voice,i decided not to talk,great.now i have time to talk with another of my room friend which she never like,thres no more distrubing voice again around me.

Tuesday.
03.44pm
i've a lot time to talk with my other room friend and so hang around together with thm,it really make me happy without her on my side,his what i want since along time ago hheheheheeh.....without that voice or it just me?ok..i'm very sleepy anyway what a day is today...i took my pillow and my blanket and slept on my bed,and suddelly one sound really make ne feed up''her soubd shout at me with this words''why u not cook''??oh shit....i said to her...

09.00PM

hey theres me,her and my other room friends was in the room and we're talking together except her xixixix...no one talk to her yupyyyyyyy....o must thanks to all but she look really upset after fighting with me.unhappy face makes me hold this idea twice,i think that those yesterday fight isn't my fault anyway,so what is the point of appology???

11.00am

Where is her??is everything alright??og she was so sad and keep on crying at the window side....xaxaaxaxax

12.30PM
She was in room together with my other room friends but she doesn't hace word for me....my jaw is sick,i want to talk so bad those fight and everything is nothing but both the silliest things in the world...

No comments: