Friday, March 20, 2009

I'm backkkkk

feb,23,2009

Puih...today at 9.30am i'm going back o hongkong,after more than two months i'm down at MACAU,macau is really small places part of hongkong but it belongs to''PORTUGAL''just need 1 hour trip by ship to reach there.
By the way before i leave macau i need to face macau police for hour,because of my visa problem,yeah i ready staying over there for more than a weeks,then surely they asking me to pay overstay fee.not much actually but i doesn't pay it hehehehehe...little bit nervous of course i thought macau police was really strict but what i was tinking is wrong,they really nice and polite.after they check my passport they ask me wether i'm going to pay theoverstay fee or not,after talking for a while then they askme go to imigration hall,one of the police man smile and ask me to sit down for a while and did asking me the same queston wether i'm pay the overstay fee or not,if not then they will blacklist me for one year.
A minute latter he's giving me a form for my document details,after i finish do the form then they took picture of mine from my front,back,right and left side of my side.and they make sure how tall am i and so they take my both finger print(oh god....)i just feel like an a thief,but anyway all are ready had done heheheehe...
Anyway macau is realy make my life changes hundred persen heheheeh not hundret yet but nearly...before many people know me that i was so'selfish,unkind,and arrogant''but macau really teaching me to be mature and knowing who am i.i much relized and learn how it feel if we didnt have muchmoney for live.that i ready feel it,before i was arrogant and bossful coz i had much money and i can buy anything i want without thinking what will going to be happend next,before i always out for dinner,do big shopping that can speand$10.000 hkd at once.in macau i really learn how to have simple live for future,for now onward i must be great person.
15 minutes i will reach hongkong i feel much happy,but beside that i'm feeling upsed so deeply,god know it very well what was happening 1 month ago.and god know ow i feel right now(My allah please give mepower of live to face all the reality of of this life)
I did must be strong to continue tis live for future even my heart are really hurt i whispering to my self.i believe god always with me and i leaft up everything up to god and time will answer everything.
At 11.30am i reach at shun tak ferry terminal,i walking alone,i was thinking that someone i love will wellcomeme in this time,hug me with love,kiss me and hold my hand,just like other couple that i had seen.but no one was wellcome me when i arriving here,i wanted to cry and feelling really hurting whenever i seen couple long the road,why i cant be like them i keep asking my heart and i cant fine the answer till now.i wanted to cry in every steps i whad walk throught.
MY LIVE SO SADNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...!!!!!

No comments: