Friday, March 20, 2009

New places

march,03,2009

After a week i'm tryingmy new job and places,but i'm still uncomfortable and oesn't believe why i'm here???this is normal feeling i whisper to my self coz i never been in this places before,the places that i'm staying right now is really far from the city.but is really clam and nice places.
I'm staying with friendly family i like them all coz they're treat me really nice and polite(thanks god)
After i done all of my job i send sms to''bilal''the sms quiet funny exacly hehehehe...but it can make me feel comfortable even all of this is fake maybe...this is he's sms:
##U SK YOUR HEART?AM I NEVER ROMANTIC?IM NOT LOYAL?I'M NOT SINCERE?WHO GET ANGRY?U OR ME?WHO START FIGHTING U OR ME?I ALWAYS AGREE I TOLD U THE TRUTH.(11:25:40PM)

##PLEASE IT WASN'T ME IN THE VIDEO,I'LL COME&WATCH VIDEO WITH U&YR FRIEND,THEN ASK HR TO PROVE IT TO ME,ALRIGHT?PLZ BEE,DONT SAY IT WAS ME.IT WAS NOT ME(11:27:38PM)

##Ok i promise,i'll be loyal to u.honest,never tell a lie and will love you forever,okey!(11:30:24pm)

##Well.i'll never make u disappointe,but what do u mean by same mistake?(11:46:08pm)

##Yeah sure,i'll try to be same as before.plz dont cry and i love you,i'm sick,i took madicines&i'm going to bed,good night and i love you(12:06:19am-04,march,2009)

##HI MOON .DIM YR LIGHT,HELLO WIND!BREEZE SOFT.HI FLOWER!BLOSSOM SLOWLY.HELLO EARTH!SPIN GENTLY CAUSE MY WIFE IS GOING TO SLEEP.GOOD NIGHT MY LOVE.(12:49:12AM-04.03.2009)

No comments: