Monday, February 16, 2009

An Instant Thought

tuesday,17,feb,2009

I relised lately i haven't had time to have a deep thought about anything specific,it is as if when i try to do so,there is always something to distract me,ideas still come up new lessons of the reality in life always bring some kind of amazement how people,and even i,missed the fact of how meaningful and sweet the things that happend in life,how little things that you do can mean so much to others around me.how some things that you think will be acceptable to others,turn out to be really irritatings to them.
Some people like i do,try to please everybody around them without even thinking about wether he or she will enjoy it or not in their own life.i gradually that i cannot please anyone without sacrifing something inside me,my own sastifaction and the feeling of enjoyment.

No comments: