Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Knit


Well...to get my stress of my brain,i'm starting to knit scarf again.yeah another scarf i finished one when just arriving in macau.i was intending to make it for my self,but my friend rafe likes it at the first minute he saw it,when he was visiting me in macau,besides,he needs one anyway since winter has arrive at his place and he bad cold that day b4 he visiting me.so...i give it to him,i was happy that he wears it alot for work and whenever he going.he's mum and he's sister in law told me to make more for spme family and other relatives there coz they like it so much...(hang on second!!i only have two hands and this really depends on my mood hahahaha....)
I also made one brown scarf for my bro and he's wearing at sometimes when he going out at night time**happy**I think i can make business out of it prety much now,but now i am still learning to do simple pattnerns now,so still a beginner......
Sometimes i do stress out when i make a mistake,especially if i spot it after i am already geting so far from it,i have to take off all the knits untill the wrong spot and do them all over again.but...it's just taking quiet some times to finish it,that's all....

SPECIAL THANKS TO RAFE THAT INTRODUCE ME TO HE'S FAMILY IN PAKI,AND THANKS ALSO TO ALL OF THEM THAT GIVING ME NICE WELLCOMING,I FEEL REALLY HAPPY FOR IT,,,,AND I'M ALSO HAPPY HE'S LIKE THE KNIT THAT I GIVE IT TO HIM...THANKS RAFE...U REALLY MAKE ME MUCH HAPPY THAT I NEVER HAD FOR LONG..LONG TIME...AND UR 1ST PEOPLE WHO MAKE ME SMILE SO BRIGHT AFTER MUCH DISAPPOINTED FELLING I HAD,I WILL NEVER FORGET THIS...

No comments: