Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Tagged

thursday,19,feb,2009
15 RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME THAT SHOULD U KNOW!!!!

***I'm typical CANCER girl who live far away from HOME in a beautiful country named''HONGKONG''.
***I consider MY SELF as open minded*i guessed x)
***I can't easy forgive and i'll never easy to FORGET
***I LOVE black,white,blue sky,ice cream,dancing,and travelling.
***I'm NOT really a nice person*people always think and say that about me in our first meeting*
***I'm a fan of AC-MILAN and HARRY POTTER since i was kid
***I have passion in FASHION and PHOTOGRAPHY
***I wanted to be a sucses person
***I wish i already married BEFORE turn 25 years old
***I love musics,books,and movies
***I collecteing MICKEY MOUSE staff
***I have lots of BAD habit and also GUILTY pleasure
***I LOVE my parents and my self more than anything in this effin'world

No comments: