Wednesday, February 18, 2009

What is inside my mind????????

This time why did i remember about that video again???and my feeling tell me in sure that it was''rock''i remember on that time i try to call him 3 times but he doesn't want to answer my call,and so when i asking him he said he go to sham tsui po to buy battrei without bring his mobile phone?its really impossible right??and also when on new year eve i did call him many2 times but he doesn't answer my call,i guest he also enjoying the night with her female friend without telling me b4,or sometimes he dont have much time with me since in HK he speand with his female friend??and much more??or even he ask for money he use to buy any stuff for his chinese female friend??i fell really hurt abt it.i did give him everything and try to give him the best,telling him anything but why he done that to me??when he fell happy why did he kick me away??but whenever he need something why he did come to me?is it i'm he;s toys??my ALLAH pls help me to find this answer and pls give punishment to someone who hurt me and play behind me,only u my ALLAH who i have in this words and who can only help me(amin)my tears running down in my paintfull heart.

**for someone who really make me*feel hurt**

No comments: