Wednesday, February 18, 2009

It's not the same



After fiew weeks i'm thinking about it two defferent guy coming into my live,and surely i can't choose one of them.another one name''rock''i do love him and i also know that he ready hurting me so much behind his love,and he always not beside me whenever i was down,but he always have to any other people.and another one name''rafe''he's nice to me,giving me much support while i was in macau,visiting me and all of that,i did cry on him while i was need shoulder to lend for while.he understand me so much,he give me much support and all that.i'm feeling so comfortable beside him.
he's understand my felling not like rock who only know how to talk and giving me much promises without any proof.oh my god(allah)pls help me to choose between two of them for my future.i did ask my heart abt it and who i truly love,but i can't take any answer of it.
i know also''rock''much lie to me,but everything up 2 time and up to allah who know everything than me.well why did i like rafe???he's much sincere,tell everything in truth,never ever lie to me.never let my tears down on my cheek,never ever make me disappointed and angry.he's polite and loyal.whenever he goes somewhere and with who he always tell me in truth.even little thing like his friend coming to his home he always told me who is that and blah..blah....i really proud about him.i keep on crying and ask my self why did someone i love not do the same as him???did i treat rock that bad so he treat me bad also??playing bad game behind me and keep another love or female friend without telling me anything??god(allah)pls help me open this misterius game that rock had play behind me,i hope so.
GOD PLS HELP ME OUT OF THIS MISTERIUS GAME THAT''ROCK''HAD PLAY BEHIND ME.I DONT HAVE MUCH PATIENCE FOR IT,I WANT HAPPY LIFE LIKE I HAD B4.

No comments: