Friday, February 13, 2009

An dry letter for you

friday,13,feb,2009

While i'am waiting here for the news i would like to write you a letter,if that is alright with you.

of course,you do not mind at all because you never mind at all when you are makng rude comments about my self.

you,with your poisonous words coming out of your mouth,you could make me sick to the stomach,you would judge me without looking in the mirror,to see who you are in reality,to see how your image is really like.

you always say that is not important,thata is not something i should take it in personally,but you prove that your words would slice my heart like a sharp knife.you make me cry at night,alone,because there is no one besides me.

here i'am in my greatest pain yet you fail to take notice how fragile i'am,you lash and you spew profanities at me,i have now here to go.

i want to break the tether off the ground,i want to shield my self from you,but i cannot i have nowhere to go,i'am chained to this life with the devil who is waiting to see me fall.

do you realize how much have you hurt me??have you relized that you are cold while i need warm??

i do not want to go on,yet i have too much burden.nobody is here to help,nobody is here to understand the pain,would you just go away and leave me in pain??

i want to scream,i want to be free,my eyes would not dry for one moment.is it too much to ask??have you got no sympathy for me anymore??i'am not an animal,i'am a human being,i have feelings,i'am not a wall.

there is no light at the end of tunnel yet....
pls god help me...!!!!

No comments: