Friday, February 13, 2009

Spa Manicure


I had just my manicure and pedicure done this eveing with CALVIN,after long wait and
just an unpleasant encountered with the voxy counter at bugis*puuuuiiiiihhhh**
Yesterday i went to the counter about 5.45pm then the girl said next available time slot will be 07pm,so CALVIN said ok to wait,then we went for our dinner first at dim sum,quiet boring food and made my stomach weird...actually my body felt weird since yesterday afternoon...came back to the counter about 6.47pm,the girl just ignored us then we decided to go out again and came back at 07 pm,the girl try to ignored us again then i just stayed there,didn't care...finally she attended to us then said sorry maybe we could come back at 8.30pm,but finally i gave up i said''no''and said i'll came back next time...
But this afternoon i called the counter again,but finally the girl said i could come at 06.00pm,when me and calvin arrived it was still 05,45,and the girl asked me to come back at 06.00pm,oh shitttttttt...both of us said together hihihi....actually the girl had nothing to do at all...but i followed her instruction and came back at 06.00pm.not bad she did it straight away,and i also asked if there's possibility to do pedicure as well.she said let's see,but finally she did it for both of us...Got incident the girl cut my finger and bleed,she apologised so many time but i said it's ok...you know me well right??i'm alays nice to everybody...but overall experience good...i'm sure we;ll come back for next visit...now my hands and feet are so smooth like a baby...just same as CALVIN hand too....happyyy and thanks my friend....

No comments: