Saturday, February 14, 2009

Hmmmm saturday

Saturday,14,feb,2009
Today was started with breakfast at McCafe west coast,it's pretty brand new,i like the place a lot,i think this one is the coolest place to hang out in MACAU.The danish is quiet yummy,but the cofee is a bit over price if i compared with HK(or maybe in HK,the price has been increased already,but yeti dont know)

I was enjoying my breakfast,suddelly the first annoyance happened,CALVIN said he was forgot to bring his handphone,then luckily today is saturday and quiet relax day in the history so far.secondly everytime i tried to concentrate to my book which i purposely brought along with me to read while enjoying my breakfast.CALVIN always commented or talked something to me,Thirdly a group of guys arrived and seated atthe back of my chair.after i look at them then i stand up go to washroom for a while,while i came to the table and meet CALVIN i showed red scarf and tissue there that writed...?(on picture above)i was laughing so laudly afterthat till CALVIN think what was going on with me hahahahahah....then i said just forget it xixixixix

On the way,suddenly CALVIN phone ring....i was quiet MAD at him considering he said that he forgot to bring his hp,but actually it was inside his right hand pocket instead of the usual one in the left hmmmmmmm.....





No comments: