Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Rip

thursday,12,feb,2009


Last monday after i finished my shower i saw 4 misscalled in my phone,normally i didn't bother to call back all the misscall,unless i recognized the number.but this time i called back,but when i asked what company is that,the other recipient asked me back who i was.i was confused..i had so many identity,me as....???worker,me as a friend,me as a family,so finally the other party gave up,he said maybe he got the wrong number.
Not long after that the same number called again,and i recognized the voice as my friend''CALVIN''from hongkong,i was so much happy coz he still remember me.not like any other huh....even someone i love also doesn't even remember me,but CALVIN is the best for my life and heart.thanks cal...for yr call and yr care even by sms,phone call,and so email.

No comments: