Friday, February 13, 2009

Valantine's Day

saturday,14,feb,2009
With our LOVE>>dayz are>>Sadday,Moanday,Tearsday,Wasteday.Thirstday,Fightday,Shatterday<<That the sms i received this morning which of course i forwarded to my friend again.yesterday we were at gift shop at SANMALO shopping centre buying chocolate for valentine day,lots of students doing last minute shopping for valentine's day,one young guy asking how much a box of chocolate with ared heart shape box at Godiva is it??it is Mop100 patakas,then it made me think how expensive the price of celebrating Valentine's day.but maybe he asked the wrong shop,that's all.there are still a lots of shops selling these kinds of stuffs without the need to hurt your pocket though.
This morning i recieved surprise number one,CALVIN came and visit me and bought me a dozen of pin roses.
Surprise number two,he picked blue colour wrapped and pink ribbon,my favorite colours*wow****
I'm so much happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy but not totally complete yet coz no any present from''rock''huh...so bad and so saddddddddddddd i feel.

No comments: