Friday, February 13, 2009

For my love

saturday,14,feb,2009

Dearest my beloved''BILAL''my huntum,my hunny bunnie...

Thank you so much for such a lovely and sweet memory that ready past between us since 14,feb,2008.is not easy to get through our long distance relationship in a year had past.we're walk together in tears,doubting,fighting,argument and jelousing felling to each other.we never know who starting 1st to fight and doubt all the time,wether you or me????but the most is from me....!!!hehehehhe....thanks for your patience and your love you had given to me babe...


I'm so dazzled and touched by your''LOVE''
I'm so grateful to be loved by you...!!!
I thank the lord each day for the wonderful you(even not totally)
No one but you completes me...
I LOVE you hun....!!!
You are the best decision i ever made and will always be...!!!
I'm so happy that each second passes to bring me back to you...
As for the time being,the lord be the protector of our LOVE...
LETS CELEBRATE OUR LOVE...

your wify,your hunny bunnie...

No comments: