Thursday, August 28, 2008

confused

It's funny when i can't find my self
looking from outside i'm standing here...
but all i want is to be over there
why did i let my self believe
miracles could happend
cause now i have to pretend
tha i dont really cre
i thought you were my fairytale
my dream where i'm not sleeping
i wish upon astars that's coming true
but everybody else could tell
that i confused my feelings with the truth
where yjere ws me and you
i swore i knew the melody
that i heard you singing
you made me feel
like i could sing along
but then you went and change the words
now my heart is empty
i'm only left with used-to-be's
and once upon a song...
i can't believe that i could be so blind
it's like you were floating while i was falling
and i didn't mind
because i like the view
i thougt you felt it too
when there was me and you

No comments: