Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Promises to keep

In an instant this moment will have passed and all that might have been will be ni more,new p
possibilities creep in with each breath we take,new dreams arise to fill us with hope,there are no guarantees in life,no promises that the sun will ever lift its self to shine upon us,yet there promises to be kept.some promises are only whispered the depths of night when the only sound to be heard is that of your gentle breathing.My mind floods with the emotion that i feel at the sound of your voice,laughter that reasonates in the deepest corners of my heart,i do not know the answer...not even fully yet questien still,i know that only two can fulfill,of course that only two can walk,no promises that ever we walk this path.yet still promises to be kept.What is today is not necesarily what will be tomorrow,times changes all and in your journey there is much you have done to smooth your own path.yet still you walk it in solitary silence,if determination could win battles there would be no more,for you would have to won them all,hold tight to that dream,to strength,to faith that what we will can be another promise yet to keep.You stand alone upon the barren ground,facing all that comes to you with anly what you can muster of your own,i tell you truly..love..reach out your hnd and will take it,let me be the rock you lean against...as you have been for me,let me be eart that hears your pain...and the arms that you hold you close so that none will ever take your strengh again,as you hold me up and bring laughter to my spirit when it is briken...so let me hold you..i'm not weak,i'm not afraid,i want only to give to you as you give to me.with open heart,with confidence,with trust,with love,my promise to keep.As one can be bent in the winds of frustation,two can hold strong to one another,as one can fail from weariness,two can find strenght in one another,as one can find silence echoing with loneliness,two can find it rings with compionship,there are no promise,love and no apportunities if we fail to reach out and take them...reach out your hand to me..trust that always will i hold it tight,and know that what strengh i can loan...is your always baby...from my bottom of my heart...to yours,a promise i will always keep.




No comments: