Wednesday, August 27, 2008

In case 2morrow never comes...

Promise me no more than that day...each day...each moment....we will be all that we can be for our self for one another,That we will give all that we can give...without reservation.without resentement,without fear.give to me no more than you would have me give to you,expect from me no more than you would give to me,share all that you are expect all that i'am.In hesitationlies uncertainty defeat,what dwells within your heart bears truth for you.Listen only to your heart can beat as one...and one heart can do impossible things.Know always that each tomorrow is a gift we can do impossible things.know always that each tomorrow is a gift we can not ask for,but only be greatful for,s dayligt fades to night,be thankful for the moments shared and in your heart hold tight the hand that holds you tight....and know that love is always right.in case tomorrow never comes...remember comes...remember always...that i have LOVE YOU...deeply,fully and eternally...so mote it be....I DO LOVE YOU BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!










































No comments: