Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My fed up!!(again)


MY CURRENTLY MOOD:FED UP!!!!
Sometimes.....
I just feel unhappy.....
I don't know what is so wrong with me today.....?????
Do i woke up on the wrong side....???
Or just my bad day.....???
I don't know.....???!!!
I start my day with bad mood...all started from the time...I going to take shower...and getting ready to take my break fast....ooohhh well...(sigh)ok,9am already when I finished my work...(oooohhhh I gonna be late!!!!)
Rushing to bathroom...get dress up...!!!and ruuunnnnnn to the bus stop,luckly(for once)bus came as soon as I reach there....but my heart still feeling hmmmmmmhppp....!!!!just not right...@^@ ok nothing happend...ecxept...i sit with Indonesia handsome guy but feel very boring to look at him although he try to talk to me..but i ignore him as well uuuggghhhh!!!!!!!!
But what can i do I got to take it....(calm..calm...I told my self)
Well when i reach home at the noon time and guess whattttttttt???My computer is erorr..and the technician need 20 minutes to fix it!!!!wewwww..!!!ok very well I waited impatiently.Hmmmmm computer fixed...and i fell really tired...all going smoothly..but...again i got irritated with a girl from Indonesia too....she is friend from my friend and she's coming to my home with my friend.she keep seeking attention in front of me and my other friend..with firlting kind of attitude when she was talking someting....(my ear really felt disgusted just like my eyes)and her dressing...oohhh my GOD....!!!this is not discotic..!!!hello....???(huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!Ihate it....)
She and her other friend keep talking very laudly..on the phone with they boyfriend...!!!!
Well everything goes fine..when they all leave my home quikly...i really FED UP today...and the rest of the day..i just feel not right in my heart...i end up.....UNHAPPYY......till now...uugghhhhhh!!!!! except with best friend angga(love u ANGGA)I can't wait to close my eyes and wake up in the new and better dayyyyyyyyyyyyy..........

No comments: