Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Poison(stupid rock drink it)

Your crue.....deep eyes.....
Your blood....like ice.....
One look could kill....
My pain..your thrill........
Iwant to love you..but i dare not touch......
I want to hold you...but my senses tell me to stop....
I want to kiss you....
but i want it too much...
I want to taste you...nut your lips are venomous poison...You're Poison running trough my veins...
You're poison....Idon't wanna break these chains...!!!!You're mouth...so hot.....You're web...I'm caught....You're skin....so wet....Black lace on sweat....Ihear you calling....and it's...needles and pins.....Iwant to hurt you..just to hear you screaming my name....Don't want to touch you....But you're under my skin....deep in.......You are poison...running in my veins...............
FOR MY LOVELY BABY.....please don't do such thing like this agin...coz really i don't want to lose you...and i can't live without youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....!!!!!




No comments: