Wednesday, August 27, 2008

These three days

Uuuuhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm........

I don't know exacly why...??for the last three days i've got something's not right in my days,every night my tears always fall down and it reallly bother me much..!!!i try to pray..maybe i can lose this feeling soon but untill last night i still have those silly things.Those are the DISAPPOINTED felt..!!!i know that...i still feel it and i'm sure it bother me much,i really don't want those things are back again in my days.i have my own days now,my days are ot fully alone.i have my friend and now there's someone who really nice to me,i should not have those silly things again.i burried it down in the bottom of my heart.These three days were killing me alooooottttt!!!but i don't even know what to do!!!i hope i can really heal from my wounted,i hope i can release all those disappointed.

But..latter on in the night time around 11.30pm i recieve sms,i know it the number and the pic that shows in my fone...bit happy recieve that sms(coz i fell disappointed and cry everynight is because of him)i opened those sms from ''Rock''but the message really make me big shock and cry alot...the messege said:Are you Hani?I'm rock cousin,Rock is in hospital,he commited sicide,although he is out of danger yet fainted,i'm keepin his cell fone,if you like to talk to me,please you call me''then...'' My name is''FARHAN''everyone is crying for him,till yesterday he was happy,but suddelly at night he took poison.if you want me send you his hospital so i can send you.Oh...my GOD...what's all of this??????i just try to let my eyes dry from tears that i speand for three days ago,but suddelly had something happend again like this??i really can't control everything it was a big shock for me,not wait anymore i call ''rock''but there was other people answer his fone and telling everything...i can't talk anymore and crying alot...it happend on 23 june 2008 last week.i'am crying whole night and do pray for him and ask to ALLAH to save him from danger.with much of wonder i keep waiting from he's cousin to telling me how was rock in that time,with crying and best hope from him...then at 03:49am he;s cousin send me sms''Hi..farhan here,rock is awake,congratulation,;m talking to him,you can call him now''.with happiness and Big thanks to GOD i do call him and talk to him.i'am started to cry when i hear his voice..coz he was very weak..i'm really feel so upsed but i try to hide my tears from him.thanks alot to GOD ur ready save his life.Baby...if all of that are my fault i'm really feel sorry...but i didn't mean that i will leave you sweet hearttttttttttttttttttt.......I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BABY...Now,Yesterday,Tomorrow,Next day,Eveyday and all the time i will loving you always...forever and ever sweet heart..till end of my life...

No comments: