Tuesday, August 26, 2008

What i fell about you baby


There's no one like you in this world baby...
Always stays beside me..to see through and caring..
So thoughfull in all the things you do..
The ways you are always ssharing..
You are all i ever dreamed of..
Nothing else means more to me than knowing...
I LOVE YOU..and being and been loved by you..
I have a dream..i made a wish...
There's you inside..
When you be there for me..
If the world fall apart and were all of our memories re,ain in your heart
Through by my side...and follow my dreams..bear with pride...
As strong as it seems..will you be here with me..???
You..are.....!!!
The happiness i fell...when everything's gone wrong..
It's the way i sit here and think about crazy love songs..
It's the hope when everything's gone..
It's the dream i hold when i'm alone...
It's the sadness in my heart when i know you are not here
It's the safeness i have when i'm felling scared...
It's having some one to be with...some one you can't be without..
It's wanting to hold you in every second
That's all about youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
I MISSING YOU SO MUCH BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

No comments: