Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Poor nephew

Today i really fell unhappy..bcoz My youngest nephew,may not be able to start pre K this year.The classes are at full capacity and he's still in 7th position on the waiting list.classes start in the morning,so it's not looking good.He was looking forward to it,surpringly enough,so he;s pretty bummed out,I think it's preety hopeless at this point,there's probably better luck finding a perfect ACNE CURE before he'll make it in before the AM.
Anyway...i sat down to watch some TV earlier but was disappointed ti find nothing on.Inclaudingthe olympics,as i mentioned previously,I guess my nephew not the only one that's bummed out that's night.i resorted to waching a movie wich lead to me forgetting that i still had my messengers running...oooopppsssssssssssss....!!!!!

No comments: