Monday, August 25, 2008

My little''Diary''

My heart is a book which you leaf through as simply as the pages of my little diary...Antiqued an worn the words bleed from a hidden place..deep within one case..and wishpering spirit taryy..Frayed are my edges yet my glidding..remains beautifull....
Not a mere ornament...but a testamed to the tooling which has,has geared my life...sown tighly is my binding....i have weathered the years...i shine with wisdom an caracter like no other book....yet my cover bares the marks ordinary use....
Turn my pages lighly and you shall read my hued memories of dreams and dreaminess..Of times and timelessness,Of lives and liveliness....Upon my inner pages are scribbled achromatic dreams..My love..My hope..My life...this is such a treasure book of mine...
All my love and my life just for someone special...



No comments: