Wednesday, August 27, 2008

For you

As the night closes around me,I crul up on the couch and wish i could ask you..what you think?what you feel?what you want?what you dream of?getting to know is an experience that could take life time,without exhausting all my question..all my curiosity...all my need,there are..this moment...this day,as i make that evalution...i relize that i'am almost exacly where i want to be.
Life is so good for me,i think sometimes that i have been the most fortuned person,i have so much and i have no complaints about what i have been given,and then i found you...and you light up my days as if a sun shone down upon my head,the drops of rain that have washed clean are drying,in lght you cash upon me and i feel only eagerness to that next step to learn even more.The time is not out yet upon us...and i have much to work through before we reach that day yet...i feel as if no one has understood me as you do..and no one ever walked beside me so patiently,you do not touch me yet you do...you do not hold me yet you do..you do not know me yet you do...

Since you come into my life..i'm never quiet the same as i was an instant before,like a prism reflecting,reflacted light...i change as the light upon me changes..new color,new moods,new attitudes,continually changing,it can make it most exhausting to be exposed to me,there are days wish that i could be all all that you ever dreamed of,still not truly for''i'm who i'm comfortable with you baby...i wish you could be my friend,be my love,be my soulmate,and be all that you are..and know that in my way...in my heart...regardless of what has been and what will be..I LOVE YOU



No comments: