Wednesday, August 27, 2008

What's wrong with me

Fuuuuuuuuuiiiihhhh.....!!!!
It's been almost a week..since i'm trying to sleep well every night..but i still could didn't,i have tried so many ways just to had my sleep well and tide.but it seems none of those ways are useful for me,i have tried to drink milk every night just like my mother said,but my eyes are still opene so wide,and they're not tired at all..what's wrong with me....???
Yeeeeesssss i do....!!!i felt like something wrong with me lately just suddenly,i felt insecure and not fells right about anything....i know something been bothered me,but the problem is i don't even know it was what and why??so...defficult for me to solve this sleep problem.
Hmmmmm....I think i need some refreshing...
Well..maybe i will try to go somewhere next day or next week..but still don't know where is it???
Hahahah,,,this sleeping problems driving me crazy!!!!it fells like in hell,i couldn't think fresh and smart,i coulddn't do anything which make me enjoyable,nothing seems work.I'm soooo miss my sleep-well night,my nice dream night and everything which related to the sleep-well things,I really hope soon i will find to make my night be more exited and still-WHAT'S WRONG WITH MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...---???????????


No comments: